We are looking for a remote Video Editor - Graphic Designer Intern to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast growing, innovative USA based company, which specializes in health, beauty, and pet based products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Make visual stories following scripts and using various resources (that will be watched by millions of people)
• Create static and motion ads for various social media platforms
• Prepare video adaptations to various platforms & dimensions
• Stay in the loop with trends of the videos in digital marketing platforms
• Work with professional video post-production
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions for testing new creatives
• And other tasks
• Possibility to join the team as an employee after the internship is finished
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Work from home office or workspaces and "stress free" environment
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
Perks & Benefits:
• National Lithuanian days off
• Welcome package
• Virtual team's lunch
• 6 Flexible Days a month
• Shorter Fridays in June and July - to enjoy longer weekends under the Sun
• Training, courses, events (not only online)
• Team buildings, Workations, Off sites, Business trips, Training abroad
• Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.
• Student or graduate from Graphic Design, Multimedia, Creative industries or similar field
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
• Portfolio and experience sum-up in any digital format is an advantage
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!