We are looking for a remote Operations Department Specialist (Intern) to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast growing, innovative USA based company, which specializes in health, beauty, and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Conduct audits of current customer service department processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Suggest improvements or modifications of existing flows and processes
• Ensure that all regulations are followed and report violations to customer service expert
• Gather and analyze data to identify trends or suggest improvements in the daily customer service department operations
• Recommend system implementations and integrations to automate processes and reduce manual input
• Identify weaknesses in the processes and suggest implementations
• And other tasks
• Possibility to join the team as an employee after the internship is finished
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Work from home office or workspaces and "stress free" environment
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
Perks & Benefits:
• Welcome package
• Virtual team's lunch
• Six flexible Days a month
• Training, courses, events (not only online)
• Mini team buildings, Workations, Off sites, Business trips, Training abroad
• Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.
• National Lithuanian days off
• Student (of the last year) or graduate from Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Economics, Creative industries or similar field
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written Lithuanian & English
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
• Analytical and data entry skills
• Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn quickly and adhere to changes
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!