We are looking for a remote Human Resources Specialist Intern to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast growing, innovative USA based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Manager to understand our needs, priorities and talent requirements in order to bring the top performing talent to each role.
• Work with Talent Acquisition Manager on recruiting strategy, including creating job descriptions, recruiting plans, evaluating and screening candidates and presenting endorsed candidates.
• Put the Headhunter hat on and source the best talents
• Organize and conduct online interviews
• Update HR database and help to build the talent pool
• Participate in the interviews and other HR meetings
• Act as a point of contact and build excellent candidate experience during the recruitment process by communicating the role, our cultural values, perks & benefits in an exciting and unique way.
• Support Talent Acquisition Manager with daily operations and take care of hiring-related documentation.
• And other tasks
You will be involved in various HR and employer brand topics and will be able to share all your brilliant ideas: attraction of candidates, application process, company culture, events and team buildings… we are interested! :)
• Possibility to join the team as an employee after the internship is finished;
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company;
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture;
• Work from home office or workspaces and "stress free" environment;
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.);
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture;
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities!
Perks & Benefits:
• Welcome package;
• Virtual team's lunch;
• Six flexible Days a month;
• Training, courses, events (not only online);
• Mini team buildings, Workations, Off sites, Business trips, Training abroad;
• Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.;
• National Lithuanian days off.
• Student (of the last year) or graduate from HR, business administration or similar field
• Keen to details
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where improvements are continuously being made and things changing quickly
• Excellent at communicating in spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
• Being passionate about recruitment, networking and human resources field.
• Previous internship or work experience in HR or similar field is a plus
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engeneer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!