We are looking for a remote General Accountant to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast-growing, innovative USA-based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Set up new vendors in Quickbooks & bank accounts; gather/enter W9/W8 for tax compliance
• Monthly salaries and bills payments
• Reconcile invoices to confirm automatic payments align with internal & external reporting
• Confirm each transaction is properly recorded per Chart of Accounts Accounting classification
• Process vendor/supplier invoices timely; coordinate with Advertising & R&D teams for approval
• Ensure solid Accounting records for each Brand; confirm all received invoices and final paid receipts are uploaded onto shared drives & recorded into Quickbooks to track the full A/P cycle
• Help with Accounting projects that may include sales tax, 1099 tax filings, inventory management, balance sheet reconciliations, and month-end close
• Work independently while following department procedures and guidelines
• And other tasks
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
• Work from home office or workspaces and completely "stress free" environment
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
• We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits
• Higher education in accounting
• 5 years of experience in general accounting, including bookkeeping, financial reporting and AP/AR
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong mathematical attitude
• Knowledge of accounting and document sorting processes
• Experience with Quickbooks would be a plus
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!