We are looking for an E-commerce Marketplace Specialist to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast growing, innovative USA based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready for main tasks as E-commerce Marketplace Specialist:
• Listing audit
• Identify the root of cause of suppressed/stranded items
• Monitor Account Health
• Create well optimized Amazon catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description and cross-promotion)
• Build/edit enhance Amazon content pages (A+ content) that showcase competitive differentiation and cross-promotion
• Help execute marketing promotions, coupons, promo codes
• And other tasks
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
• Work from home office or workspaces and "stress free" environment
• Possibility to work from the workspaces in the biggest cities of Lithuania
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
• We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of perks and benefits
• Higher education
• 1+ years of Amazon experience and other e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Walmart
• Understanding of marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trends
• Knowledge of Amazon landscape
• Background of Amazon Advertising
• Detail-oriented with strong follow up skills and ability to prioritize
• Willingness to learn and develop daily
• Experience in Marketing & Advertisement
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!