We are looking for a remote Digital Data Reporting Analyst to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast-growing, innovative USA-based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Accurately analyze and collect data for preparation of various types of business reports
• Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Communicate the results and consult on areas of uncertainty to promote optimal use of ideas derived from data
• Create and update data sets and reports that evolve in tandem with our company´s needs
• Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
• Support various departments in reaching their goals through analysis
• And other tasks
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
• Work from home office or workspaces and "stress free" environment
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
• We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of perks and benefits
• Higher education
• Advanced experience with Google Analytics and G4 set up
• Advanced experience in importing, combining and visualizing data in Google Looker (Data) Studio and/or other reporting tools/platforms
• Being familiar with how URL tracking parameters work
• Data visualisation for content and marketing teams' presentations
• Strong troubleshooting and report writing abilities
• Great understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical, problem solving, logical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written Lithuanian & English
• Detail-oriented with strong follow up skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience as a financial or business analyst
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!