We are looking for an Amazon Advertising Specialist to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast growing, innovative USA based company, which specializes in health, beauty, and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready for main tasks as Amazon Advertising Specialist:
• Full understanding and execution of Amazon PPC products, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display
• Plan, manage, and execute Amazon PPC campaigns for multiple products
• Continuously monitor campaigns performance and TACoS while suggesting and executing ongoing optimizations strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPI’s
• Performing keyword research, competitors research and market research
• Constantly learn and experiment new effective bidding, ad placements, and management techniques
• And other tasks
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
• Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
• Work from home office or workspaces and completely "stress free" environment
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
• We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits
• Higher education
• A minimum of 6 months of Amazon PPC experience (required)
• Experience in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Experience managing large campaign budgets
• Strong Excel proficiency
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• The ability to perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Intellectual curiosity around finding the "why" and digging deep to find patterns others might miss
• The ability to strategize where to spend to optimize our visibility
We want to become a household name of outstanding products that better the lives of everyone it touches. We engineer and develop premium quality natural and organic health products, including supplements, beauty skincare, and pet care. We partner with doctors and experts, setting new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
Impact Brands genuinely care about delivering first-class, cutting-edge quality products that you can be proud of playing your part. Impactors utilize integrity with a “results-oriented” mindset. Employees are valued and inspired to unleash their inner creativity and talent to perform their best work. If you are passionate about a healthy life and future and have ideas how to contribute reach out to us!